[Lazarus] Missing Documentation

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 16:15:45 CET 2012

On 29-2-2012 14:02, Michael Schnell wrote:
> On 02/29/2012 12:59 PM, Sven Barth wrote:
>>
>> As already written:
>> * either use the editor hints of the IDE which work on the FPDoc files
>> in %laz%\doc\xml
>> * or build the help files yourself
>>
> Obvious best option: * do nothing.
>
> -Michael

I'm sorry, but then I suggest you stop bothering the list with your posts...

People have been bending over backwards to explain to you the various
options and you just don't want to accept any of it.

You don't want to contribute patches, you don't want to edit wiki pages,
anything other people suggest is a problem.
Perhaps it's best if you start your own project, become wildly succesful
and show us how things should be organized.

I have some problems with certain documentation aspects as well, but I
try to help (submit documentation, patches to lazdoceditor)...

You seem to assume some kind of privileged group is out to keep
everybody from improving form and content of the help, while I think
that getting used to the way things are done takes some time but is
perfectly acceptable.

Seems you're not interested in working with people but want things to be
done your way... shame.

Hope you can see your way clear to get that help going and contribute
something...

Regards,
Reinier