[Lazarus] Help debugging

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Jan 11 17:50:57 CET 2012

On 11/01/2012 16:44, Kjow wrote:
> 2012/1/11 Martin<lazarus at mfriebe.de>:
>> - your app's crash
> Maybe I found the problem!
>
> I freed the object in two different places, one with "body.destroy"
> (this was just a test that I lost in time... )
> Using the only one I need, the problem seems to fixed.
>
> This was a misprint... a test that I forgot to remove...
>
> I'm sorry about time waste and Thank You very much for help. I appreciate it!

No problem

still strange you did not get a stack.
----

1) If you get the "Ooops debugger entered error state". Then the log
file (if you do have it for that run) may be helpful.
But don't worry to much, it may well be fixed in trunc (0.9.31) already,
since lot's has changed

2) threads
0.9.31 has a thread list for the debugger
but you need to decide for yourself, if it is worth the upgrade ....

according to one of your logs, you did crash in the main thread, so it
would not have made a difference.