[Lazarus] Libc functions and types

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Tue Jan 17 21:49:44 CET 2012

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 03:16:40AM -0800, Udav wrote:
> > With  "RAD"  do  you  mean  "Delphi"?  Because  "RAD" stands for Rapid
> > Application  Development  and  does not really fit into the context of
> > the rest of your message.
> >
> Yeah, I mean Emb-ro RAD Studio (namely XE2 as they introduced multi-platform
> support in this version)

There is no Embarcadero Radstudio that supports Linux. In ancient times
there was Kylix, but it was buried. A part of it escaped, called unit libc,
but we finally caught up with it, and now it is dead and buried too.

Just in case, I'm sitting on the grave with a shotgun.

Read all about here: http://wiki.freepascal.org/libc_unit