[Lazarus] Guides on using Ext Designer and fpweb?

Joshua Lim joshua__lim at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 08:13:54 CET 2012

Hi,

I've been trying out the fpweb extdirect demos and find the js coding
part quite challenging for someone who only knows Pascal, so in the
absence of a WYSIWYG extjs editor for fpc such as Randaus and UniGui, I
thought of using Ext Designer, but the js codes generated by Ext
Designer is very different from the examples provided in fcl-web folder.

Meanwhile, I've been searching the net for fpweb json examples, there
has only been 2 articles written by Leonardo in 2010
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com/2010/03/web-20-programming-with-object-pascal.html.

Any thoughts on this?  Thanks.  :)

Rgds,
Joshua