[Lazarus] Help on FCL?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Jan 26 09:38:45 CET 2012

On 01/26/2012 09:25 AM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

>> The Delphi help offers with nice hints for the language itself including
>> context sensitive "F1" on language keywords like "array" or "class" or
>> "override" and such.
> That was added some months ago for the chm help.

Nice !

What exactly is "That" ? How did it happen ? Did anybody write the help
source code for the complete Language documentation ?

(Concentrating (with low priority) on trying to compile the fpDOC help
from the latest sources, I never tried to do this for the CHM help,
assuming the result would be very similar, while fpDOC offers better
search features. In fact there seem to be no chm files in the svn
distribution.)

-Michael