[Lazarus] Help on FCL?

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Jan 26 19:21:29 CET 2012

michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jan 2012, Michael Schnell wrote:
>
>> On 01/26/2012 04:35 PM, Sven Barth wrote:
>>>
>>> What do you have against FPC's language help? It's rather complete
>>> and if something is wrong or missing Michael is usually fast in
>>> fixing it if you tell him.
>>>
>> I was not aware that it does exist, as I was not yet able to see it
>> and not knowing about it's existence did not try hard enough to
>> find/install it.
>
> Have you ever been on the FPC website ??
>
> The 'Documentation' button is rather prominent, I hope :-)

I'd suggest that having online documentation, while essential, is hardly
a substitute for being able to access it from the IDE when offline or
blessed with variable network latency. And it's absolutely no substitute
for the context-sensitive help offered by most IDEs.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk