[Lazarus] RE : WinCE and version

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Wed Jul 4 09:58:57 CEST 2012

Le 03/07/2012 17:17, Ludo Brands a écrit :
>>     BufferSize := GetFileVersionInfoSize(pchar(sProgram), nHWnd); {Get
> All WinCE API functions are the W unicode versions. So
> GetFileVersionInfoSize takes a pointer to widechar.
I've omitted that there is some conditional code as
{$IFDEF WINCE}
   BufferSize := GetFileVersionInfoSize(PWideChar(sProgram),nHWnd); {Get
buffer size}
   AddLog(Format('WinCE buffersize:%d', [BufferSize]));
{$ELSE}
   BufferSize := GetFileVersionInfoSize(PChar(sProgram),nHWnd); {Get
buffer size}
   AddLog(Format('Win32 buffersize:%d', [BufferSize]));
{$ENDIF}
It works with Win32 but WinCE gives always 0 (zero). Maybe one o f those
numerous unimplemented features ?