[Lazarus] TAChart compilation error (issue 22365)

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 10:31:45 CEST 2012

On 6-7-2012 5:35, Alexander Klenin wrote:
> So I have a few questions/suggestions:
> 1) Can anybody (Mattias?) reproduce this?
Yes, had the same problem, 32 bit and IIRC also 64 bit FPC on Win x64.

As mentioned in the BT, John Repucci (IPGuy on the forum) had the same
problem on x86, Windows; forum posts:
http://lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,15919.msg96174.html#msg96174

> 2) Why did this suddently happened? Why do not all other trunk users complain?
To be honest, I don't report every build issue with Lazarus and FPC
trunk because jshand2010 seems to do so quite diligently...

I don't know whether any automated system exists that shows Lazarus
build failures for stable platforms and injects them into the bugtracker
and/or shows a publically available status page... which might help
these kind of things.

FPC does have/used to have at least compiler (but not e.g. database)
test suite run output on a web page but I can't find the link...
remember a post in fpc-dev a while back (2010 perhaps?) mentioning that.
Don't know if build status is also available.