[Lazarus] Package: Adding httpd.pas link error in linux

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Sat Jul 7 20:27:19 CEST 2012

I did not check this, but is it possible that - due to fpc.cfg or
directory ordering, etc. - on Linux it pulls httpd from the wrong directory?

There are multiple httpd directories in FPC packages for different
Apache versions. You should delete all but the one you actually need so
the compiler finds that one for sure (httpd13, httpd20, httpd22).

Also, if you have your own httpd.pas unit there can be conflict because
all above dirs have httpd.ppu

AB