[Lazarus] Lazarus helpfiles

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 15:06:02 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 10 July 2012 12:44, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:
> /usr/local/share/lazarus-trunk//docs/index.html which has links to the FPC,
> LCL etc. docs that we all love. Somebody's added a section below that
> "Offline help" with two links, the first is
> http://wiki.freepascal.org/Installing_Help_in_the_IDE#Installing_CHM_Help_for_The_RTL.2C_FCL_and_LCL_in_the_Lazarus_IDE
> which I think everybody agrees is relevant (even if it needs work), the
> second is a direct link to
> http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/docview_ide_integration.shtml which- as part of
> a completely different project- isn't.

Ah, ok, now I understand what you are talking about - though I'm using
an old version of Lazarus IDE, so I don't see what you see. Well, I
don't have commit access to SVN, so don't look at me. I guess some
Lazarus developer thought the DocView + INF solution could be useful
to somebody, so it was worth mentioning it. After all, I went through
the trouble of building lcl.inf and making it available for download
from the fpGUI file downloads section on SourceForge - and I don't
even use LCL. I guess it's a simple case of "I scratch your back, you
scratch my back". ;-)

  - Graeme -