[Lazarus] Lazarus helpfiles

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Tue Jul 10 19:43:27 CEST 2012

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 15:19:59 +0000
> Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> The page is a start page to give the user some hints where to start
> looking for help.
> If you think the links are not persistent enough and you have some
> better links please post them so I can change them.

If people in this list could work something out, could the managers of
the FP/Laz wiki (Vincent? Marco?) lock down the name(s) of one or more
entry pages? In other words, even such that if somebody in the Wiki
project edited content the IDE would still have intact links to jump to.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk