[Lazarus] exception when moving mouse over editor hint windows (since a few months)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 14:49:56 CEST 2012

On 16 July 2012 13:40, Bernd K. <prof7bit at gmail.com> wrote:

> (this is quite annoying since I trigger it all the time accidentally
> when moving the mouse around)

I have experienced (and reported) a similar problem under Linux and
Lazarus IDE compiled with GTK2 - a few months back. I kept hitting
that bug accidentally too. So much so, that I disabled HTML support in
the hints, and the problem went away. From those discussions, I
believe the problem was in Lazarus IDE, not in TurboPower. I'm not on
a Linux system at the moment, so can't retest, but will be able to do
by the end of the month, when my new linux box arrives.

  - Graeme -