[Lazarus] Building help files: the nitty-gritty

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 15:44:49 CEST 2012

On 18-7-2012 15:39, Michael Schnell wrote:
> Tee: some unrelated system might be integrated in the LCL that is usable
> for the application programmers' product. Same supposedly will use some
> 3rd party help writing tool.
Sorry, perhaps we're talking at cross-purposes which may explain some of
the confusion.

Your tea option: having another help viewer integrated is *exactly* what
has already been proposed: the IDE<>lhelp communication protocol could
be used for third party help viewers, whatever file format that viewer
wants to use, and whatever tools that can be used to generate that file
format.