[Lazarus] Building help files: the nitty-gritty

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 10:30:07 CEST 2012

On 23 July 2012 19:27, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> I use PDF for application help. Works perfectly, F1 and all. It has all

Yes, you told me that a long time ago. But I also remember you told me
that it only works in Windows. Plus the "help" is at the mercy of the
documentation writer.... by that I mean, there might not be a Index or
a Table of Content, and Searching PDF's are damn slow. And while we
are talking about slow - Acrobat Reader (installed by most users,
especially under Windows) has the longest start-up time of any PDF
reader.

Yup, still a crazy idea.  ;-)

  - Graeme -