[Lazarus] Web-services

Ian Godman ian at gravytrain.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 14:52:38 CEST 2012

I have been able to test my web service with SOAPUI and it responds
without error, giving it the parameter 'George' I get:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
   <soap:Body>
      <ns1:helloResponse xmlns:ns1="http://example.org/">
         <ns1:return>Hello George</ns1:return>
      </ns1:helloResponse>
   </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

How ever when I run in Lazarus i get the following

The logs written by the web service indicate that it is receiving the
request and processing it correctly - the log out put is the same as
that seen when successfully calling the service from SOAPUI.

I have used WST to generate the classes from the same WSDL as used with
SOAPUI.

Any ideas ?

Ian