[Lazarus] Web-services

Ian Godman ian at gravytrain.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 16:40:42 CEST 2012

On 25/07/12 13:57, michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Jul 2012, Ian Godman wrote:
>
>> I have been able to test my web service with SOAPUI and it responds
>> without error, giving it the parameter 'George' I get:
>>
>> <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
>>   <soap:Body>
>>      <ns1:helloResponse xmlns:ns1="http://example.org/">
>>         <ns1:return>Hello George</ns1:return>
>>      </ns1:helloResponse>
>>   </soap:Body>
>> </soap:Envelope>
>>
>> How ever when I run in Lazarus i get the following
>>

>> The logs written by the web service indicate that it is receiving the
>> request and processing it correctly - the log out put is the same as
>> that seen when successfully calling the service from SOAPUI.
>>
>> I have used WST to generate the classes from the same WSDL as used with
>> SOAPUI.
>>

>> Any ideas ?

> The line indicates that there is something missing in the response.
>
> Is the webservice somehow publicly available so someone else can test ?
>
> Michael.
>
> --

Not available to the public as its only on my machine.

I dont think there is anything missing in the response as SOAPUI does
not complain and it looks good to me.

The debugger says:

An unhandled exception occurred at $080E278D :
EXMLReadError : In 'stream:' (line 1 pos 1): Illegal at document level
  $080E278D
  $080E269A
  $080E24BA
  $080E2277
  $080E712B
  $080E72FA
  $080E6F8A
  $080E3222
  $080E9151
  $080E91AA
  $080833DD  TSOAPCALLMAKER__MAKECALL,  line 239 of
./include/soap_formatter.pas
  $080B2B0F  TBASEPROXY__MAKECALL,  line 269 of ./include/service_intf.pas
  $08082660  THELLOWORLDPORTTYPE_PROXY__HELLO,  line 63 of hello_proxy.pas
  $08048207  main,  line 29 of webservice.lWeb Services Toolkit

Would be nice if I knew what was illegal at the document level. The XML
I get back is as above the raw response is as follows:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 03:38:23 BST
Server: Mule Core/3.3.0
X-MULE_SESSION:
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

http.method: POST
X-MULE_ENCODING: UTF-8
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Connection: close