[Lazarus] Adds Gauge component on Lazarus

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 19:29:42 CEST 2012

On 27 July 2012 23:23, silvioprog <silvioprog at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think I'll create a Gauge from zero, and send it to Lazarus team. (I
> do not want more problems with copyright hehehe ^^' )

fpGUI's components are licence compatible with LCL components. So you
can save yourself some time and simply port the fpGUI's TfpgGauge
component to LCL. The fpGUI one works very well, supports various
styles (bar, text, needle, pie etc) and is very fast. Have a look in
<fpgui>/src/gui/fpg_gauge.pas

  - Graeme -