[Lazarus] IDE more ...

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Fri Jun 29 14:38:13 CEST 2012

Hi folks.

I'm still fully committed to use Lazarus and FPC and I have another
behaviour which could be annoyinf too.
I've setup the IDE to adopt the docked windows functionnality. I've
installed the anchcordocking package and everything runs fine. Now I
have almost the same front end with Lazarus and Delphi and I'm not
disturbed by their differences, I begis to be used to both environments.
So far, so good.
BUT:
When I save the environment using either "Tools - Save windows layout as
default" or "Save windows layout to file" when reloading Lazarus IDE,
whether I use the default or the file, I never get back all docked
windows as they were before leaving Lazarus. For instance, I dock the
project inspector, the objects inspector and the call stack all
together. When I reload Lazarus I only get the project inspector and I
have to manually dock again the other two windows. Fortunately, the code
main editor, the top main form (editor tool buttons and components) and
the messages window are always kept in place.

Antonio.