[Lazarus] newbie questions

Dave Coventry dgcoventry at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 12:28:40 CEST 2012

Hi Marco,

I'm probably not the best person to welcome you, but as a fellow
potterer who has been using Lazarus for a number of small projects,
over the last ten years or so, welcome!

This is the ml I use whenever I want to ask questions and nobody has
(yet!) disabused me, so I think you've come to the right place

Lazarus is still pretty close to Delhi and I still use the help files
that came with my Delphi 3 installation for reference.

There are differences, though, but there is a lot of help on the Internet.

Such as this page:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Multiplatform_Programming_Guide