[Lazarus] newbie questions

Marco Ciampa ciampix at libero.it
Fri Jun 1 13:08:27 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jun 01, 2012 at 12:05:23PM +0200, Marco Ciampa wrote:
>  - FreePascal is a Dos app. , really ugly as was TP 20 years ago with
>    similar concern regarding the multiuser use with Win...

I meant the FreePascal IDE that comes if you download the FreePascal
package. Put yourself in the shoes of a student: this is FreePascal, it
is written everywhere... may be a good idea to change the package name
into FreePascal_IDE... but of course I know that fpc is the common
underlying compiler of all. I was comparing IDEs...

--

Marco Ciampa