[Lazarus] Issuing debug commands from the ide.

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sat Jun 2 03:20:47 CEST 2012

On 02/06/2012 01:41, Benito van der Zander wrote:

>> A few mails ago you were advertising to add even more pitfalls, that
>> could have all side effects. And about the fact that things can
>> happen you said: "You said that, but I have never seen it happen. "
>> Well now you have seen it happen.
> No, I said I had never seen that, when calling my own commands, with
> the exception, that I saw it, when Lazarus was running its command.
>

> Anyways, "reset debugger" is supposed to kill gdb.
It closes the process that runs gdb.  That normally exits gdb. But
apparently not always.

As you can see, another thing that needs to be improved.

>> btw trailing quotes, with no further reply to it, are a form of
>> over-quoting. I hope it hasn't damaged my network cable
>> SCNR
> That's different, my laptop has never been that hot before, not even
> when playing computer games

Well I gave you a SCNR for the pun. Not meaning to downplay the problem
you had. The rest was unrelated (I have no problems with a few extra
lines, but I thought on that mail it was a bit much: 2 pages with 0
lines reply to it.)