[Lazarus] Build Lazarus + MINGW32

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 07:38:26 CEST 2012

On 2-6-2012 0:39, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 01, 2012 at 07:41:33PM +0200, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
>>> I don't know what is different here. Maybe I must start cleaning the path.
>> That's what I'd suspect, too...
>>
>> <advertisement>
>> Perhaps you'll become another convert to fpcup... (Remembered your forum
>> post a while ago where you mentioned you didn't use it yet :)
>>
>> Fpcup fiddles with the path so you don't have to (it works e.g. if
>> Delphi make is in your path) and if it doesn't work you can release your
>> frustrations by complaining to me ;)
>> </advertisement>
> If fpcup calls "make.exe" on windows, it will suffer from the same fate.
No, it won't ;)

It calls make but changes the PATH before doing that to exclude anything
except the FPC dir (or Lazarus, FPC bin dir later on) and a
bootstrap/binutils dir where you can store or let fpcup download a
bootstrap compiler, make.exe etc.

Tested with a Delphi6 install which puts Delphi make in the path.

Reinier