[Lazarus] rev. 37469 breaks the calltip hints

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 20:46:18 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 9:17 PM, Bernd <prof7bit at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Ctrl+Shift+Space function call-tips height much too small, I can only
> see a small horizontal rectangle with only the upper few pixels of the
> text instead of a the full hint window.
>
> 37468 is ok
> 37469 breaks it.

Fixed in r37515 by reverting the earlier commit.
See #21775: Font with number in name gets wrong size

I hope someone can fix the height bug. The original patch from cobines
fixed another serious font size related problem.
My understanding of GTK2 widgetset is not enough and I have no time or
energy to study it now.

Juha