[Lazarus] Library, Threads and Gui

SteveG steveg at nevets.com.au
Tue Jun 5 10:41:31 CEST 2012

Thanks guys - I have been using this approach in my Linux libs for
awhile now, and appears to work ok.

Just having intermittant gtk errors within my library and trying to
determine if the Lib -> Gui area may be my problem (no extra threads in
use)

So probably need to look elsewhere at what I'm doing wrong