[Lazarus] Build Lazarus + MINGW32

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 21:47:09 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 8:41 PM, Reinier Olislagers <
reinierolislagers at gmail.com> wrote:

> <advertisement>
> Perhaps you'll become another convert to fpcup... (Remembered your forum
> post a while ago where you mentioned you didn't use it yet :)
>
> Fpcup fiddles with the path so you don't have to (it works e.g. if
> Delphi make is in your path) and if it doesn't work you can release your
> frustrations by complaining to me ;)
> </advertisement>

I forgot to mention earlier that your fpcup worked well! Thanks.

It was running for some time and then there were was a shortcut and it
worked.
First I started it without the shortcut, the paths were wrong and I thought
it failed again.

If I screw the installation somehow then I cannot do "make clean all" but
it is not important now.
I was able to show Lazarus to some people anyway.
I am quite busy with my work and I felt guilty already spending time with
the installation.

Juha