[Lazarus] Build Lazarus + MINGW32

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 07:52:53 CEST 2012

On 16-6-2012 21:47, Juha Manninen wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 8:41 PM, Reinier Olislagers
> <reinierolislagers at gmail.com <mailto:reinierolislagers at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     <advertisement>
>     Perhaps you'll become another convert to fpcup... (Remembered your forum
>     post a while ago where you mentioned you didn't use it yet :)
>
>     Fpcup fiddles with the path so you don't have to (it works e.g. if
>     Delphi make is in your path) and if it doesn't work you can release your
>     frustrations by complaining to me ;)
>     </advertisement>

Thanks for the feedback, Juha!

> I forgot to mention earlier that your fpcup worked well! Thanks.
Glad it worked.... Ludo Brands and I worked on it together, so we'll
share the credits :)

> If I screw the installation somehow then I cannot do "make clean all"
> but it is not important now.
If fpcup --clean doesn't work, fpcup --uninstall should... but I must
admit uninstall may miss some implementation... more tests and work
going on in the installation part ;)
Still, please feel free to come up with bug reports for anything if you
want to.
(see e.g. https://bitbucket.org/reiniero/fpcup/issues)

Thanks,
Reinier