[Lazarus] Some questions on Unicode wiki page

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Jun 25 10:24:33 CEST 2012

On 06/22/2012 08:57 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

> Ambiguous character representations are a general problem with
> characters, where e.g. line endings or whitespace can be represented
> in different ways.
Of course, but that does not mean that it is worth to be mentioned in
this case where it is obvious that users might be unaware of the
ambiguity of printable characters.

> The accent/umlaut composition is not a Unicode problem, it occurs in
> all codepages.
I did not know that ANSI code of any page provides combining multiple
bytes to a single printable character. (But I did not check many of them.)

-Michael