[Lazarus] ANN: Twitter demo application+library

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 07:24:43 CEST 2012

On 26-6-2012 6:56, waldo kitty wrote:
> On 6/25/2012 10:59, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
>
>> I've still got a memory leak but it's probably a stupid mistake that I'm
>> sure one of you will be glad to point out to me ;)
>
> shouldn't compiling with the heaptrace unit help out there? ;)
Yep, thanks waldo.

Meanwhile, the memory leak has been fixed; I'd forgotten to free an
object in the OAuth destructor.

Also, the application has been polished a bit with grid autoresize,
showing the location of the config file in Help/About, preliminary
support for OOB/PIN authentication (not tested yet)...

Thanks,
Reinier