[Lazarus] Cannot run lazarus other than from terminal

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Sun Mar 4 14:47:17 CET 2012

Lazarus svn r35704
FPC svn r20468
Kubuntu 11.10 x86

Whenever I try to execute from desktop shortcut (.desktop) or
double-clicking associated file, I got "Disk full" message box. I've n-tuple
checked whether there are other Lazarus/FPC installed but `which` seems to
point to the correct instance and `find` reveals no other installation
exists. I have EasyDockMgdDsgn installed and I though it was the problem.
Uninstalling allows me to execute the IDE but after 1 minute that message
comes again, so I guess it's not the package. Furthermore, if I try to
install any package from "install/uninstall package" dialog, just by
pressing install (not "save and rebuild/just save", normally the dialog
won't close) it will close the dialog and the whole IDE is frozen. The weird
thing, when I try to execute from terminal (in order to see debug messages),
it runs fine. No error messages, with all packages installed.