[Lazarus] undefined reference to THREADVARLIST_X

claude Pomalo claude.pomalo at free.fr
Fri Mar 16 12:57:40 CET 2012

hi

for a couple of days, i have a problem building a project on my laptop.
the application fail to link with error
undefined reference to THREADVARLIST_X.

When moving the complete directory containing sources on another machine
build fine without error

All other old project build fine on my laptop. if i make a new project
it build also fine. I have tried to remove completly Lazarus + fpc and
reinstall, the problem not solve

the project is hosted on a personal svn, checking out a fresh copy of
the project give same result.
i have reinstalled binutils without change

my systeme is ubuntu 10.04-3 32 bits Lazarus 0.9.30.4 Fpc 2.4.4

Has someone an idee to solve this?

many thanks
Claude