[Lazarus] Master-detail problem

Koenraad Lelong lazarus1 at de-brouwerij.be
Thu Mar 29 17:11:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

I made a application using a master-detail construction.
I want to have the detail table follow a master-field, and I want to
specify another condition for the detail. This seems not to work. I get
an error stating the master-table does not contain a field with the
name of my manual parameter.
SQL of master :
select worker_number, worker_name
from worker_table

SQL of detail :
select *
from work_table
where worker_number=:worker_number
and work_date between :from_date and :to_date

When I try to open my master-table I get an error : field :from_date not
found in table sqlWorker (=the name of the TSQLquery of the master-table).

When I remove the between clause, everyting is OK.

What am I doing wrong ?

TIA

Koenraad Lelong.