[Lazarus] SQLQuery crashes in Android

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:54:02 CEST 2012

Hello,

Simply putting a TSQLQuery in a Android form crashes.

I searched the lcl and sqldb directories but I couldn't find any place
which says "Unknown property"

Any ideas where the exception could be or how to fix it?

It is probably a ARM issue, because using LCL-CustomDrawn-Win32 in x86
works fine.

I/lclapp  (  710): JNI_OnLoad called
I/lclapp  (  710): Reading our Activity Class
I/lclapp  (  710): JNI_OnLoad finished
I/lclapp  (  710): LCLOnCreate called by LCLActivity.onCreate
I/lclapp  (  710): [FORMS.PP] ExceptionOccurred
I/lclapp  (  710):   Sender=EReadError
I/lclapp  (  710):   Exception=Error reading SQLQuery1.FieldDefs: Unknown proper
ty: "FieldDefs"
I/lclapp  (  710):   Stack trace:
I/lclapp  (  710):   $81151990
I/lclapp  (  710): TApplication.HandleException Error reading SQLQuery1.FieldDef
s: Unknown property: "FieldDefs"
I/lclapp  (  710):   Stack trace:
I/lclapp  (  710):   $81151990
W/Rosie   (  176): mAddHtcWidgetByOtherActivity = false, mIsOpenSlideWhenLeaveLa
unch = true
I/WindowManager(   99): WIN DEATH: Window{44a2a268 com.pascal.lcltest/com.pascal
.lcltest.LCLActivity paused=false}

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho