[Lazarus] Wiki Search vs Index

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Mar 1 09:52:25 CET 2012

On 03/01/2012 08:05 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> What's the point of having a search or index when it always spits out
> garbage!
This is why I vote for decent offline help for all aspects of Lazarus,
IDE, Language, LCL, RTL, ...

I was happy to get to know that Mathias and you  are working on a tool
to export the Wiki content to offline help viewer file format, so that a
(multiple file) offline viewer should be enabled to search the complete
available documentation and find the requested information in any of the
chapters.

-Michael