[Lazarus] Update twiki

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:40:55 CET 2012

On 1-3-2012 7:51, Kaj Mikkelsen wrote:
> Hi
>

> I wrote a little tutorial about creating pie chart with the TAChart
> components.
> I was encouraged to upload it to the wiki.
> Could I please get some directions for how and where?
Look in the wiki itself, I think there's a help link on the right in the
list of links there...

You'll have to register an account there and log in first (protection
against spammers)

> Could just do it, but I want to comply with written and unwritten policies.
I'd say just do it ;)

IIRC, there's some rules you have to abide by listed when you submit the
new content, but it's common to lots of wikis (i.e. don't submit others'
copyrighted content, don't complain if others edit your page, and
there's the license you release your work under).

You could send the link to the wiki page after you're done if you want
feedback on it... In general that's probably not necessary as anybody
can click the Recent changes link on the right of the wiki and see what
got changed recently ;)

Good luck,
Reinier