[Lazarus] Options dialog filter

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sat Mar 3 17:29:48 CET 2012

On 03/03/2012 16:04, Juha Manninen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I added a FilterEdit control to the Options dialog which is used for
> IDE Options and for Project Options.
> It searches from all captions form all options pages, highlights the
> matching texts and hides pages without matches.
> Please check out.
Long needed feature. great.
but:

1) It keeps the current frame visible, even if it does not match. That
means a frame, that is not in the Tree is visible

2) It would be good to also search list/tree in the frames, like
- the names of colors on "env" > "Form Editor"
- the names of colors on Editor>Colors
- keymapping
- editor/codefolding
- debugger general, property grid (same on "help")
- dbg, exception list

2b)
- dropdowns/checkboxes are searched, but not highlighted
- same for group-boxes / toolbar buttons

3) does not search text in radio buttons (e.ge Editor/ mouse)

4)
Hints are not searched