[Lazarus] Debug inside other component in other package like SynEdit

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sat Mar 3 20:33:34 CET 2012

On 03/03/2012 18:42, Zaher Dirkey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't stepinto or show the source from call stack window referenced
> to SynEdit component, i think same to another components, what i
> missed to do that?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> I am using last reversion of Lazarus, FPC 2.6

Recompile that package with debug info.

If you need many packages, and all of them have a common required
package (most packages require FCL), then open that common required
package. go to options, and in the section "Usage" "add options to
dependant package) add the debug info switches (or add $(IDEBuildOptions) )