[Lazarus] Debug inside other component in other package like SynEdit

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 12:38:04 CET 2012

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 9:33 PM, Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de> wrote:

> Recompile that package with debug info.

SynEdit already have debug info and i compiled with clean.
SynEdit package -> Options -> Linking -> Generate debugging info....
Look the at post attachments

>If you need many packages, and all of them have a common required package
(most packages require FCL), then open that common required package. go to
options, and in the section "Usage" "add options to dependant package) add
the debug info switches (or add $(IDEBuildOptions) )

Not sure, but that add the debug info to my project? maybe i am not
understand yet.

Thanks

I am using last reversion of Lazarus, FPC 2.6

Best Regards
Zaher Dirkey