[Lazarus] Options dialog filter

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 11:30:10 CET 2012

2012/3/6 Paul Ishenin <webpirat at mail.ru>

> 05.03.12 21:04, Juha Manninen пишет:
>
>  It may be related to themes as Paul Ishenin mentioned, but I have seen
>> colors used in other GUIs.
>>

> Please give an example of other GUI. I will check that and maybe correct
> LCL if possible.

Good question. I remember seeing it even MS Office somewhere. I don't use
actively Windows now and my memories about this are old.
Many programs may have used custom drawing for their colorful controls.

I found a Real Studio forum post about the topic. Someone claims :

" Visual Basic 6.0, Delphi and Microsoft Visual Studio allow to set the
ForeColor and BackgroundColor for CheckBoxes and RadioButtons.
Unfortunately RealBasic does not have this option. "

http://forums.realsoftware.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15458&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

It didn't say which Delphi version.

I don't know if the color support is a standard feature in these controls
but surely it feels illogical that setting a color doesn't do anything.
The same color property works with other widgetsets. If it is not supposed
to work on Windows it should be mentioned as a restriction.

Juha