[Lazarus] [ot] Re: upx dont work

Alexsander Rosa alexsander.rosa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:36:23 CET 2012

A famous one in brazilian portuguese:
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/351/win2000errorph2.jpg

Probably something like "Can't find <some shared folder>. Check the
spelling and try again, etc" in the original. Spelling = Ortografia. The
message uses the word "orografia", without the T, that exists but with
another meaning, like "ortography" vs "orography". It's funny that the
computer accuses you of mispelling something but the message itself has a
spelling error.

Atenciosamente,
Alexsander da Rosa
http://rednaxel.com