[Lazarus] Callstack parameters

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Thu Mar 8 21:36:51 CET 2012

On 08/03/2012 19:57, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> Is it possible to disable the display of object members in the
> parameter list?
>
> Currently an object reference hides all following parameters :-(

Can you give an example?
If I pass an object (instance of a class), I just see the address.

Currently the output is as provided by GDB, there is no (or little)
extra parsing done.

> BTW: can the parameter column be extended automatically to the right
> margin of the window?

In trunk you can resize them and then the size will be remembered.
(unless you use docking, I do not know, if the docking mgr saves the
column widths)

Autosize would be an option, but only if user switchable. Otherwise it
either:
- resets the user given size. (which may not be desired if the column
size was made bigger than the space avail, so that a scrollbar is shown
- it needs some "smartness" (only do it, if column is sized smaller).