[Lazarus] Adding packages at build time

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Fri Mar 9 04:23:30 CET 2012

On 3/8/2012 15:14, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> Keep in mind that if the options are different in the IDE settings the
> IDE will rebuild the packages again.
>
> Maybe the --build-mode parameter can be extended to set the
> mode for the IDE building.

that would be a great step forward because right now it is rather confusing even
to myself who has been doing this stuff for years...

maybe something like --build-ide-profile which pulls /ALL/ settings from the
profile named? this would eliminate the rebuilding stuff since it seems like
there is to be a double build even with what you show me to use...