[Lazarus] Trunk LCL-AggPas demo 1 gives segmentation fault

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:18:39 CET 2012

On 12 March 2012 14:17, Alexander Klenin wrote:

> This may or may not help, but I have carried the patch below in my
> local copy for a few years already.

Thanks, but that made no difference.  I can confirm that it is related
to font handling. If I comment out the the font loading and drawing
code in demo 1, then the demo runs fine, and I see the two circles
being painted.

I'm trying to track down the issue further, but so far I have reviewed
all the freetype code, and nothing stands out as immediately wrong.
:-/

  - Graeme -