[Lazarus] How to iterate through a TAvgLvlTree

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 14:14:57 CET 2012

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 12:59 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> Why use an integer to refer to an element?

Backwards compatibility. I have multiple libraries which offer an
interface to an internal list and I designed all to offer array-access
because this is convenient and is how TFPList works. I don't want to
break backwards compatibility, so if this can't be added to the AVL
tree I will need multiple copies of the AVL tree 2 array code.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho