[Lazarus] Why does a project have to be open?

Ajeandro Gonzalo parkingspace26 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 22:14:26 CET 2012

Oh, it's more than just annoying.  It causes applications using Advantage Database components to crash, especially if you forget to add adsdata to the uses clause (no, I don't know why ADS doesn't add that automatically).  Lazarus then doesn't allow you to enter the form again so you have to delete and start all over again - no fun!  PLEASE REMOVE THIS UNNEEDED AND UNWELCOME "FEATURE"