[Lazarus] Dockable IDE

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 10:57:16 CET 2012

Martin schrieb:

>>> The classes in ideintf\idewindowintf.pas
>>
>> Really? This would explain why the EasyDockMaster will fail now, using
>> the old stuff.
> No no no
>
> you miss understand
>
> They are not abandoned, they work well in none docked IDE (*and they
> store the column widths for debug windows)

I couldn't verify that column widths are stored in the undocked IDE.
I only could verify that the IDE may not close any more, depending on
unknown conditions :-(

> Only AnchorDocking does not use them (EasyDock I have not checked, do
> not know)

Mattias provided the RegisterEasyDockMgr unit, it's up to him to adopt
it to new conventions, or to document the interface in a way that
somebody else can implement or use it.

DoDi