[Lazarus] Dropdown File list in Source Editor

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:45:57 CET 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Umm, who made that clever decision!

Until some months ago there was no custom drawn TCDPageControl in the
LCL, so there was no decision to be made.

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Vincent Snijders
<vincent.snijders at gmail.com> wrote:
> Indeed, so clever, that -until you were told- you didn't notice the
> fact that the Lazarus developers didn't spend their time on creating
> their own tab control. :-)

That is incorrect, I wrote TCDPageControl which is part of the LCL:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Custom_Drawn_Controls#TCDPageControl

Without it, it would not be possible to correctly implement FPBrowser
with the LCL:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/fpbrowser

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho