[Lazarus] Why does a project have to be open?

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 00:05:37 CET 2012

2012/3/19 Ajeandro Gonzalo <parkingspace26 at yahoo.com>

> Only the Unit shows.  Tapping F12 does nothing, and trying to open the
> form from the toolbar starts error messages I can't escape - I have to
> delete or move all the files and start over.

You must have something else broken in your installation.
Your explanation makes no sense to me.
And, this really has nothing to do with projects. If you could open the
form without a project, I guess your broken installation would still create
the error.

Maybe you should try the latest development version. You would be
positively surprised.

Juha