[Lazarus] Dropdown File list in Source Editor

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 08:16:53 CET 2012

On 20 March 2012 08:48, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carvalho at ....wrote:

> Every case should be discussed separately, but in general I would not
> change anything which already works before 1.0

I understand your intentions, but that is a odd statement none the
less. Lots are being changes in Lazarus as we speak (before 1.0). Lots
are being fixed, and lots are being broken. Development in the Lazarus
project now, doesn't seem any different to any other time in its
history - just read the mailing list to see what I mean.

Anyway, I respect the decision to not change the tab control in the
editor window at this time.

  - Graeme -