[Lazarus] New LCL-CustomDrawn mailling list

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 18:17:12 CET 2012

Sven Barth wrote:
> Am 21.03.2012 17:30, schrieb Mark Morgan Lloyd:
>> Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> We have a new mailling list to discuss the new CustomDrawn widgetset
>>
>> Is this distinct from fpgui, or are the two related?
>>

> This should answer your question:
>
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Custom_Drawn_Interface

So in particular: "fpGUI would need extensive changes to work in
platforms which do not have native sub-controls, for example Android,
linux framebuffer, OpenGL"

OK, so that's fairly conclusive. But I'm afraid I won't be going there
for the moment due to pressure of work etc.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk