[Lazarus] Size of binaries etc.

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Thu Mar 22 05:22:12 CET 2012

On 3/21/2012 21:38, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> Mark Morgan Lloyd schrieb:
>
>> But the bottom line is that the target audience is IBM mainframe hackers, used
>> to handcrafting assembler and punching EBCDIC with their teeth. I don't want
>> them to say "Binaries bigger than 1Mb? NBG".
>
> I wonder how mainframe applications can make use of a GUI at all?

really? ummm... AOL is the one that stick in my mind but there is also (not
compuserve) one that is now based in mexico... t'was popular way back... i was
even experimenting with its protocol between old-school bbs' and custom
terminals and/or add-on protocols... i just cannot think of this one but there
are also others that were used between bbs door games/apps and the terminal...
globalwar was one of those games and tradewars also had one ;)